No Onion No Garlic Tari Waale Aloo Puri Recipe
To create tari waale No Onion – No Garlic Potato Curry, cooked potatoes are crumbled and stewed in a spicy tomato sauce.
Making Tari Waale Aloo:
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Jeera (cumin seeds) 1 tbsp
- Coriander seeds 1 tsp (crushed)
- Green chilies 2-3 nos. (chopped)
- Ginger 1 inch (julienned)
- Hing 1 tsp
- Whole Dry Kashmiri red chilly 2-3 nos.
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Tomatoes 4-5 medium size (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Boiled Potatoes 5-6 medium size (diced)
- Water 500 ml
- Kasuri methi 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
- In a wok, heat the oil and add the jeera, allowing it to sputter before adding the crushed coriander seeds, green chilies, ginger, hing, and entire Dry Kashmiri red chilly. 1 minute of sautéing
- Mix in the turmeric, red chili, and coriander powders, then add a little water to keep the masalas from burning.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and season with salt and pepper; simmer until the tomatoes are slightly mushy.
- Stir in the diced boiled potatoes and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Bring to a boil after adding water and cooking for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the salt, cover, and simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
- Toss in some freshly cut coriander leaves and Kasuri methi.
- Serve immediately with hot puris.
For making Puri
- Wheat flour 2 cups
- Semolina (sooji) 2 tbsp
- Ajwain 2 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Water as required
- Oil for frying
- Add wheat flour, semolina, Ajwain, salt, and oil to a mixing basin and combine thoroughly, adding water as needed to form a solid dough.
- Rest it for 15 minutes after covering it with a moist cloth.
- After the rest, knead once more.
- Heat oil for frying, fluff the puri using a frying spoon, flip and fry on both sides until the crust is golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Also Read About: Prepare Aloo 65 in simple steps!
- Veg Green Thai Curry | Home-made Thai Curry Paste |The Vegetarian Thai Green Curry is made with homemade Thai green curry paste, vibrant fresh hot chili peppers, and green coriander leaves,…
- Phulkopir Shingara | A Bengali Style Samosa |It’s best to describe eating phulkopi’r shingara as a transcendental experience. When you’re done, time stands still, and everything else in life…
- Mexican Tomato & Corn Soup Recipe | Salsa, Nachos |The soup has a somewhat charred and smokey flavor because of the fire-roasted tomatoes. But don’t worry if all you have is…
- Authentic Punjabi Rajma Recipe | Punjabi Style Rajma |Rajma is a Punjabi dish cooked with kidney beans, onions, tomatoes, and spices that is softly spicy, creamy, and delicious. With the…
- Masala Maggi in Chinese style recipe in 5 minsMaggi is one of the most popular and simple rapid snack meal dishes using noodles and flavor enhancers. It’s basic, straightforward, and,…