Perfect Punjabi Style Palak Paneer Recipe in Dhaba style
Palak paneer is a popular North Indian dish (Punjab). Soft paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes are cooked in a brilliant green spinach sauce that is smooth, creamy, and mildly spicy.
For onion paste:
- 2 medium or 2 cup Red onion sliced
- 0.5 cup Cashew nuts
- 10 Green chilies If you like spicier add more
- 2 cup Water
For spinach paste:
- 2 medium Bunch or 12 cups Spinach (palak)
- about 10 cups Water
Ingredients for palak paneer recipe:
- 14 oz or 400 grams Paneer cut into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 2 teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste or freshly grated or crushed
- 0.5 cup Tomato finely chopped
- 0.5 teaspoon Black salt (Kala namak)
- 2 teaspoon Kasoori methi (Dried fenugreek leaves)
- 2 teaspoon Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons Heavy whipping cream or fresh cream or malai
Making onion paste and spinach paste:
- In a saucepan, combine all of the ingredients listed under onion paste and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, or until the onions are tender. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spinach by blanching it. To do so, place spinach leaves in a pot of boiling water, then cook for 4 minutes exactly
- Remove the leaves as soon as possible and immerse them in ice-cold water or rinse them under cold running water.
- Now that the combination of the onion has cooled, crush it into a smooth gravy and transfer it to a basin. Then grind into puree the spinach in the same grinder without adding any water. Separate the two.
Making Punjabi Palak Paneer Recipe:
- In a medium-sized pan, heat the oil. Sauté the ginger and garlic paste for 30 seconds once the pan is hot.
- Cook for 2 minutes with the tomatoes. Mash the tomatoes with the back of a spatula. Cook for 2 minutes after adding the onion paste.
- Blend in the spinach puree. Allow it to come to a low simmer. Add Garam masala, black salt, dried fenugreek leaves, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in the paneer cubes. Cook for 2 minutes on low heat.
- Finally, pour in the cream. It’s ready to eat after a good stir.
Also Read About: Lasooni Palak Khichdi Recipe | Restaurant Style Recipe |
- Authentic Punjabi Rajma Recipe | Punjabi Style Rajma |Rajma is a Punjabi dish cooked with kidney beans, onions, tomatoes, and spices that is softly spicy, creamy, and delicious. With the addition of additional…
- Masala Maggi in Chinese style recipe in 5 minsMaggi is one of the most popular and simple rapid snack meal dishes using noodles and flavor enhancers. It’s basic, straightforward, and, more importantly, it…
- Perfect Punjabi Style Palak Paneer Recipe in Dhaba stylePalak paneer is a popular North Indian dish (Punjab). Soft paneer (Indian cottage cheese) cubes are cooked in a brilliant green spinach sauce that is…
- Lasooni Palak Khichdi Recipe | Restaurant Style Recipe |A healthy and delicious dish made with spinach flavor in a traditional dal khichdi recipe. It could be a delightful alternative to the traditional khichdi…
- Gajar Matar Aloo ki Sabzi | Home Style Recipe |This dish for gajar aloo matar employs few ingredients and isn’t overly spicy. Also a no-onion, no-garlic satvik recipe. This is how we generally make…